If you’re looking to get a foot on the ladder within the vibrant digital marketing sector then this is the opportunity for you!
About the position:
Twentyone strategic marketing company are seeking a passionate, creative, motivated, Web Design Intern to join our busy creative team.
You will help keep things fresh on our growing portfolio of websites as well as coding html email templates.
Areas in which you can get involved:
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for new projects
- Assist in designing sample page layouts for websites
- Assist in designing graphics, transition animations & icons
- Coding HTML email templates
- Coding HTML web pages.
- Produce and design newsletters
To be successful as the Web Design Intern you will:
- Have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Have basic experience coding HTML and CSS
- Have previous experience in a customer service role
By the end of the internship you will be able to:
- Work as part of the design team to come up and produce creative solutions for our clients in different industries
- Produce web designs that are fresh, on brand and user friendly
- Code in HTML and CSS
- Effectively research and collate material for creative projects
- Work closely with different departments and get a flavour for the whole business
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
** If you are a recruitment agency please do not contact us regarding this role **
This entry was posted in Jobs, News by Steven Taylor. Bookmark the permalink.
Read more posts